At Meg Fowler’s behest, my Friday afternoon random and un-themed Love List:
Today I love…
- An almost four-year-old that needs a snuggle and the good-night song to go to sleep and then leans over and says “I love you, Mommy.”
- The Father’s Day mug made by said 4-year-old for his daddy.
- Reading this blog from end to beginning while I had a houseful of twelve-year old girls. (Sidebar: Eric, I would totally buy something you wrote. Meg, you too. Even if it was just your respective blogs in book form.)
- Leaves that are green on top and silver underneath, blowing in the wind and looking all shimmery
- Sunshine at long last
- The smell of tomato plants
- Paul Gross
- A sister who posts nice things about my kids
- New sports socks
- Orange and Coke slurpees
- Newly mopped floors, freshly washed sheets & a sparkling kitchen
- Granville Island
- The Back Kitchen Release Party (which is coming back to the stage!)
- Ridiculously large white peonies tinted with pink.
Do you have some love to share? Let’s keep it going.