Okay, I have to post something just to post something. I’m posting an imperfect, uninteresting, poorly written post so I can stop putting it off until I can do the opposite of what I just listed.
I’m here. I’m back. I didn’t really leave. I just got stuck. Sort of lost in a world without words.
- I’ve been thinking lots of thoughts.
- Things are changing, (in a good way).
- I’ve been showing up more often and even taking a few risks.
- I’m making an effort to bring my ideas into the light of day.
- I have a new-to-me car relieving a huge amount of daily stress for me.
- The almost-done studio has become a source of real joy and peace for me.
- Revelation: I need to spend more time WITH people. In this time with few words, my conversation skills have atrophied. If you encounter me in real life and I seem odd. I’m sorry. Don’t leave. I just need to practice talking to people again.
That is all.
Enough about me. How have you been? I’ve missed you.