Well my friends, it’s been a week. So, rather than curl up in my bed, I am taking a cue from Mahoney Musings and accentuating the positive:
My Top 10 Positives about this week:
- A learning disabled daughter that received a 33/44 on a math test where the class average was 32.
- A really positive IEP meeting at the school that resulted in my daughter starting JUMP Math AT SCHOOL rather than me having to convince her that it’s a good idea for us to do MORE math on evenings and weekends.
- My sons passing into the next level at swimming class.
- A loving labrador retriever who quietly lay her head in my lap and wagged her tail.
- Two of my kids who got called up on stage during The Imprentice. They did such a great job and have talked of little else for days. Actually, the whole evening brought some much needed laughter.
- Season 1 of Big Bang Theory on DVD.
- Friends who called to check up on me.
- Ice-cold Becks.
- Lemon-butter-dill sauce.
- Autumn leaves, especially when the trees make a glorious red and yellow canopy over the street.
And 1 extra one because this one goes to eleven:
11. Family coming together and rising to the challenge. It’s been a privilege to witness.
Now, I would love to hear some of your positives. Share!